Angkor Tepmles Tour – Cambodia Tours 2 days 1 night
Route: Siem Reap – Angkor Thom – Khmer Dance – Angkor Wat
Day 1: Arrival Seam Reap – Angkor Thom (D)
You will be welcomed at Seam Reap Airport by VIET FLAME TOURS’tour guide and driver . transferred to your hotel check in.
In the afternoon, you will enjoy a visit to the antique capital of Angkor Thom (12th Century), the South Gate (with its huge statues depicting the churning of the ocean), Bayon Temple (unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara), the Phimeanakas, the Royal Enclosure, the Elephant Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King. Then you will watch the sunset from the Phnom Bakheng hills. After dinner, you will watch a performance of Khmer folk dancing at a local restaurant before an overnight stay in Siem Reap.
Day 2: Angkor Wat – Departure (B/L)
In the morning, you will visit the most famous of all the temples on the plain of Angkor: Angkor Wat. The temple complex covers 81 hectares and is considered by art historians to be the prime example of classic Khmer art and architecture. You will then have lunch at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, you will visit the unique interior brick sculptures at Prasat Kravan, Srah Srang (“The Royal Baths” which were once used for ritual bathing), Banteay Kdei (surrounded by 4 concentric walls), Ta Keo (constructed in the 10th – 11th Centuries) and Ta Prohm (one of the area’s most beautiful temples). Afterwards, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight to your next destination. Finish Angkor Tepmles Tour – Cambodia Tours 2 days 1 night
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR BEST PRICE
– Private transfers with Professional English Speaking guide
– Accommodation with breakfast at mentioned Hotels
– Meals (Food only / NO drinks) as mentioned in programs
– All Entrance fees for the whole trip as mentioned in programme
– Service charges, room tax and baggage handling
– Daily 2 mineral water bottles per day per pax.
– All taxes
– Highly responsive 24/7 support during the tour.
– High quality personally handpicked local guides at all places that are government approved.
– Courteous chauffeur at your service for the tour.
– In tour flights if any
– Special assistances in ease city for smooth check-ins.
– International flights & departure taxes
– Visa On Arrival guaranteed letter
– Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
– Travel insurance
– Other services not mentioned above
Please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information