Da Nang 1 Day Tour
08h00: Our driver and tour guide will pick you up from your hotel and departure for Da Nang 1 Day Tour
We will visit Son Tra peninsula with Linh Ung Pagoda then Visit the Marble Mountain where you discover the mystic caves or climb the top of the mountains to get a panoramic view of the beach and the city.
12h00: Have a Halal lunch at a local restaurant
15h00: Visit Cham museum (Museum of Cham (Islamic – Muslim kingdom in Vietnam)), it was established at the end of the 19th century by the Ecole Francaise d’Extreme Orient with a collection of artifacts gathered in central Vietnam, from Quang Binh to Binh Dinh. They were then displayed at Le Jardin de Tourane on a small hill by the Han River. This is the site of the present museum. The building was designed by two French architects, Delaval and Auclair, in imitation of the most commonly used aspects of Cham towers and temples. At present, the museum displays approximately 300 sandstone and terracotta sculptures, among which some are made from terracotta.
16h00: Transfer you back to your hotel. Finished Danang 1 Day Tour.
Da nang 1 Day Tour Inclusions:
- Private tour
- Private Car/Van for transportation
- Minivan with air-conditioning
- Entrance tickets.
- Mineral water
- English speaking tour guide
Da nang 1 Day Tour Exclusions:
- Visa to Vietnam
- Travel insurance
- Tipping to Guide and driver
- Cable Car 2 ways in Ba Na Hill
- Personal expenses such as shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- International and domestic air tickets
- Other not clear above
- A child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing room with parents.
- A child from 5 to 09 years old is charged 75 %, sharing room with parents.
- A child from 10 years old full of charge.
restaurants in Danang, travel tours to Vietnam, da nang tour , Da Nang tour package, tour in Danang, Danang 1 day tour…