PRICE:USD135/PAX (by express bus) private car on request.
Day 1: Hanoi-Sapa – Lao Chai, Ta Van, Giang Ta Chai Village (L/D)
7:00 : Pick you up at the meeting point and depart to Lao Cai city, using the new highway running from Noi Bai – Lao Cai (245Km) in 5 hours.
12:30 Arrival Sa Pa town , Enjoy lunch at local restaurant then proceed to visit.
13:30 Bus take you to the gate of Lao chai village start trekking to Ta Van and Giang Ta Chai village, exploring the local ethnic minorities life, admire the spectacular natural scenery with the terraced rice fields.
17:00 Bus take you back to Sapa town, have dinner at restaurant … and overnight at hotel
Day 2: Sapa town – Explore Ham Rong mountain (B/L/D)
7:30 After breakfast, feeling the air and daily life activities of local ethnic people of Sapa town.
8:30 Guide take you around Sapa centre before climbing the mountain Ham Rong – one of spectacular and wonderful peak of Sapa, where you can exercise your health and discover the natural beauty of life. From the top of this peak, you can have a panorama over the surrounding area.
12:00 Come back to restaurant and have lunch, enjoy your time with comfort! After lunch, you have all time free in afternoon and night for leasure and shopping.
18:30 After dinner, spend time for yourself at the cooling air of this touristic place. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Cat Cat village – Back Hanoi (B/L)
7:30 Have breakfast at Hotel .
9:00 You start the trip on foot to explore the Cat Cat village of ethnic Hmong – discovered and learn about the culture, customs and unique people here with traditional crafts such as weaving, carved silver, forged agricultural tools, to drag his wife…
12:00 Enjoy lunch at local restaurant then you have 2 hours free to relax, enjoy time left.
15:30 The driver take you back to Hanoi. End of tour.
- All land transportation by air conditioned vehicle as tour itinerary indicated
- Bus ( 16 -45 seats ), cold water, wet issued,free wifi
- Meals as indicated: B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
- English guide during tour, enthusiatic, experiences
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Accomodation: Double/Twin sharing (or Single room on request )
- VAT (10%)
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.