Ho Chi Minh City ,Formerly known as Saigon is the largest city in Vietnam. It was once known as Prey Nokor, an important Khmer sea port prior to annexation by the Vietnamese and the Pearl of the Orient in the 17th century.
Itinerary About Ho Chi Minh Muslim Tour full day (Meal:Lunch)
In the Morning:
Tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel at 08:00 and depart for visiting most attractive places in Ho chi minh city such as: Lam son Mosque, The Hundred Years Red Cathedral (Notre Dame Cathedral), The Old Post Office and The People’s Committee Hall, Saigon Opera House, visit China Town, have lunch at a Halal restaurant in Saigon.
In the Afternoon,
After lunch,We will continue to visit Reunification Palace, Vietnam War Remnants Museum, free time for shopping. Tour ends at your hotel about 17:30.
- Private tour
- English speaking tour guide (other languages are available on request)
- Private transportation with A/C
- Lunch at a local Halal restaurant (100% Halal food)
- Bottle of water /pax/day
- All entrance fees
- Travel insurance
- Personal fee
- Tip for Tour guide and Driver
- Others not mentioned in the tour program