Promotion price: Contact us for the best price
Discover Hoi An’s countryside and its local food by bicycle. We will start our tour by going through the countryside and stop to enjoy a bowl of Cao Lau. Cao Lau is a specialty and a traditional Hoi An dish composed of flat noodles, pork, bean sprouts, and greens served in a savory broth. The noodles are made with local sticky rice soaked in the water that must be taken from Ba Le Well.
We will continue our visit to Tra Que, a famous vegetable village, and on to Cam Ha. You will have the opportunity to enjoy My Quang noodles, another very famous local specialty. Before the end of the tour, we will go to Cam Nam to enjoy the Ying and Yang food. This tour is definitely an interesting journey, allowing you to try local specialties and enjoy the charming countryside of Hoi An
- Hotel pick-up and return
- All entrance fees
- Mineral water
- Meals specific in the itinerary ( Lunch)
- English speaking tour guide
- Child Under 5years old sharing same room with parents is free of charge.
- Child below 09 years old (with extra bed) and sharing the room with parents is charged for
- Children from 10 years old full charge.